Tuesday, November 19th at 9:00 AM Thursday, November 21st at Noon (note: the 11/23 meeting has been canceled/moved to 11/21 at noon) Tuesday, November 26th at 5:00 PM
Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce
16837 E. Palisades Blvd.
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Parade Info Meeting
his info meeting is for anyone who is registered for the 2019 Thanksgiving Day Parade!
With how large our event is, as well as the Turkey Trot 5K run - we are going to be making some big changes to the staging of the event in order to improve many things about the Turkey Day festivities in town.
Please note the following:
- Each parade entry must send at least ONE representative (or a few if possible) to AT LEAST ONE of the mandatory info meetings are have scheduled. The choices are: Tuesday, November 19th at 9:00 AM Thursday, November 21st at Noon (note: the 11/23 meeting has been canceled/moved to 11/21 at noon) Tuesday, November 26th at 5:00 PM
All meetings will be held at the FH Chamber (16837 E. Palisades)
- If you are an "out of town" entry and absolutely cannot come into Fountain Hills for an info meeting above, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can set up a phone call to go over all of the changes. This is mandatory in place of the meeting.
Topics we will cover at the info meetings include:
- New staging procedure
- Changes to registration/check-in table
- Specialty staging area for select entries
- Reminder of rules/regulations
- Receiving your parade line-up number
- And more!